- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 4 teaspoons tobasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add pumpkin seeds and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until they start to pop and turn golden brown.
- Add cayenne and tabasco, toss and continue to cook for another minute.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, carefully spread out in a single layer and set aside to let cool before serving.
Cayenne pepper can stimulate your body’s circulation and reduce acidity. It’s a powerful, spicy little pepper and touts many health benefits like helping decrease appetite and retarding or slowing the growth of fat cells! Try it in this spicy roasted pumpkin seeds recipe!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &