- 1 small butternut squash, roasted
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup chèvre goat cheese
- Cut butternut squash lengthwise in half and roast face down in oven at 350 degrees F for 45 -60 minutes depending on size.
- Cook onions in a pan with oil until caramelized, about 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooled, flip butternut squash halves face up.
- Top squash with onions, chopped apple, and pecans. Drizzle with cinnamon and coconut oil.
- Add goat cheese and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &