This herbed turkey breast recipe is full of flavor and easy to make. It’s packed full of lean protein and gluten-free. Try it today!
- 2 large boneless, skinless turkey breasts
- 2-4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken breasts. Mix well.
- In a baking dish, coat chicken breasts with herb mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.