This spiced nuts recipe is packed full of healthy fats and only sweetened with honey! Try this amazing snack and indulge without the guilt today!
- ½ cup honey
- 1-2 cups pecans, almonds and/or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss until nuts are completely coated.
- Spread nuts on a cookie sheet in a single layer and toast, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Serve by themselves or add to salad or holiday dish.