Quiches: They’re delicious at breakfast and brunch, but also make a mean dinner. A lot of folks stay away from quiches because they look so complicated. But that’s what makes quiches so fantastic. They appear super elegant and difficult, but shhh — they’re actually a cinch to make.
This Paleo Quiche is going to be on heavy rotation in your family menus. In fact, you probably already have all the ingredients you need on hand. With staples like better-than-butter ghee, protein-rich eggs and super-beneficial coconut milk, this Paleo quiche takes only 10 minutes to prep and under an hour to get on the table.
Let’s get cooking!
Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a bowl, mix the flour with 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Because the flour is gluten-free, this entire dish is Paleo-friendly. Score!
In a separate bowl, mix the ghee and water. Add the mix to the bowl of flour and form a dough. Once the dough is ready, press it into a 9-inch greased pie crust pan.
Next, combine the eggs, coconut milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and give them a good whisk. Then layer the fresh spinach, turkey bacon and cheese atop the crust, and then pour the egg mixture over it all.
Bake the Paleo quiche for 35–45 minutes or until the egg has set. Your quiche is ready!
This dish really is an excellent choice for whatever meal you choose to serve it at. And because it’s so simple to make, there’s no reason not to make it right away.
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup ghee, melted
- ¼ cup water
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 pound turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup goat cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sheep cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, mix flour and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- In a separate bowl mix ghee and water. Add to flour mixture to form dough. Press into greased 9" pie crust.
- Combine eggs, coconut milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Layer spinach, turkey bacon, and cheese on bottom of crust and pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until egg mixture is set.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &