Warm Autumn Salad Recipe
This Warm Autumn Salad recipe is delicious! It’s creamy, refreshing and loaded with flavor! It’s easy to make and a great snack or side!
- 1 small butternut squash
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Chopped parsley as garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel skin off the squash, cut in half and remove the seeds. Chop it up into bite-size chunks.
- Cut up the apples into one-inch pieces.
- Mix in bowl, Squash, Apples, Brussel Sprouts, Onions, Oil, Cardamom, Salt and Pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and Roast for 45-50 Mins tossing every 15 mins.
- Remove and let cool for 5 mins.
- Serve on plate and top with Goat Cheese and Parsley garnish.
Sounds delicious will make it soon. Thanks Dr Axe you simply the best.
Is the squash roasted whole or cut up?
I am curious on this question too.
Can’t wait to try this!
I’m allergic to coconut oil. Can I substitute something else for it?