This Warm Autumn Salad recipe is delicious! It’s creamy, refreshing and loaded with flavor! It’s easy to make and a great snack or side!
- 1 small butternut squash
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Chopped parsley as garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel skin off the squash, cut in half and remove the seeds. Chop it up into bite-size chunks.
- Cut up the apples into one-inch pieces.
- Mix in bowl, Squash, Apples, Brussel Sprouts, Onions, Oil, Cardamom, Salt and Pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and Roast for 45-50 Mins tossing every 15 mins.
- Remove and let cool for 5 mins.
- Serve on plate and top with Goat Cheese and Parsley garnish.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &