This Warm Autumn Salad recipe is delicious! It’s creamy, refreshing and loaded with flavor! It’s easy to make and a great snack or side!
- 1 small butternut squash
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Chopped parsley as garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel skin off the squash, cut in half and remove the seeds. Chop it up into bite-size chunks.
- Cut up the apples into one-inch pieces.
- Mix in bowl, Squash, Apples, Brussel Sprouts, Onions, Oil, Cardamom, Salt and Pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and Roast for 45-50 Mins tossing every 15 mins.
- Remove and let cool for 5 mins.
- Serve on plate and top with Goat Cheese and Parsley garnish.