Conventional deodorant can contain a lot of harmful chemicals! Because of this, many people try natural deodorant. Unfortunately, this can be very expensive and most of the time, not work well! Here’s my solution: make your own! This homemade probiotic deodorant is easy to make, beneficial to your body, cost effective and it works!
Homemade Probiotic Deodorant
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated Bees wax
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 3 capsules of Organic SBO Probiotic
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops of lavender/citrus (for women) or cypress/bergamot (for men)
- Empty deodorant containers
- Begin by melting coconut oil and beeswax together over a double boiler.
- Then, stir gently until totally melted.
- Then, add in other ingredients and stir
- Once mixed, quickly poor into empty deodorant container
- Keep container upright and allow mixture to cool and harden before use