This buffalo chili recipe is easy, healthy and delicious! Make it in the crockpot or on the stove; this recipe caters to you! Try it today!
Buffalo Chili Recipe
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1½ pounds grass-fed ground bison or grass-fed ground beef
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- sea salt
- one 8 ounce can diced tomatoes (no sugar added)
- one 12 ounce jar salsa (homemade or all-natural)
- In a large skillet or crock pot on medium to high, melt coconut oil and saute onions, garlic, celery, and pepper until onion is translucent; about 3-4 min.
- dd ground meat, thyme, chili powder and cumin and cook, stirring frequently, 5-6 min. Pour salt, tomatoes and salsa into pot.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for at least 1 hour. Crockpot on low can simmer for quite a few hours.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &