- ¾ cup of coconut flakes
- ⅔ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup sprouted almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 dark chocolate bar, minimum 72% cacao
- In a bowl, mix all but the chocolate
- From the mixture, form small balls in your hands. Set them on a plate and put them in the freezer to harden
- Melt chocolate over medium heat. Once melted, turn heat off and wait 5 minutes. Take frozen balls and dip in chocolate and return them to plate. Place in freezer to harden.
Coconut has been around for centuries but has recently gained increased popularity in the media. Coconut oil has many health benefits, even aiding in weight loss and helping to stimulate the metabolism! Experience the impressive nutrition of almonds and coconuts, plus satisfy your chocolate cravings with this delicious Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters recipe.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &