This healthy, easy to make oatmeal cookie recipe is absolutely delicious and quick to make!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup grass-fed butter or ghee, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine butter, honey, and coconut sugar in a bowl. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Combine both mixtures. Once incorporated, add in the oats.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll into balls and flatten in each cookie. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &