- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups diced tomato
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 sweet pepper, any color, diced
- 2 cups (packed) finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped mint
- 1 large lemon or 2 small lemons, juiced
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Pile the quinoa in a large bowl and allow to cool almost to room temperature.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and herbs and toss to mix.
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil in a cup then sprinkle the mixture over the salad.
- Toss to coat all of the vegetables and the quinoa.
- Salt to taste.
This Quinoa Tabouli Salad is a great addition to any meal! Quinoa is a grain that is higher in protein, fiber, magnesium and folate! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &