- 1 cup quinoa (any color)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces smoked wild caught Alaskan salmon, pulled into pieces
- ½ avocado, cubed
- 2 ounces goat chevre, cubed
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook quinoa according to package.
- Whisk lime juice, sesame oil, brown rice vinegar, and coconut aminos in a small bowl, and stir into cooked quinoa.
- Add 1/4 of quinoa mixture into a bowl.
- Top with cucumber, red onion, smoked salmon, avocado, and goat chevre. Serve immediately.
This deconstructed smoked salmon sushi bowl recipe is a favorite! It’s full of healthy omega-3 fats, flavor and is so easy to make. If you like sushi, this recipe is sure to be your new favorite!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &