- 2 quarts organic 100% apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon clove
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Combine apple juice and spices in large dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
- Strain the cinnamon sticks out and then return the liquid to dutch oven.
- Add in lemon and orange slices.
- Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm.
This spiced hot apple cider recipe is the best! It’s full of flavor and without any added sugars! Try this easy to make recipe today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &