- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon stoneground mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 ½ cups cooked, drained garbanzo or cannelini beans
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, coconut aminos, mustard, tahini and water.
- Add beans, green onions, carrots and parsley and toss to combine.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes before serving.
This tangy bean salad recipe is the perfect addition to any meal! It’s full of healthy fiber and flavor to match! Try this easy to make recipe today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &