Broccolini is a green vegetable that is similar to nutrition-rich broccoli. It is high in vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, folate and iron. Try it with this broccolini balsamic vinaigrette recipe; it’s the perfect addition to any meal!
- 4 bunches broccolini, ends removed
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1-½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add in the broccolini and return to a boil for 2 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk the coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drain broccolini and place back in the pot.
- Pour balsamic dressing over broccolini and splash with lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.