This Cheesy Bread Recipe is delicious and full of healthy fats! It’s a great addition to any meal or alone as an amazing snack.
By Kelcie Yeo – published in Maker’s Diet Meals
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup goat kefir
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1½ cups chia seeds
- 2 cups of shredded, raw goat or sheep cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs, kefir, water, salt and pepper.
- Add flour, chia and raw cheese to the mixture.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.