This Cheesy Bread Recipe is delicious and full of healthy fats! It’s a great addition to any meal or alone as an amazing snack.
By Kelcie Yeo – published in Maker’s Diet Meals
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup goat kefir
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1½ cups chia seeds
- 2 cups of shredded, raw goat or sheep cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk eggs, kefir, water, salt and pepper.
- Add flour, chia and raw cheese to the mixture.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &