This Garden Squash with Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe is a healthy and delicious addition to any meal!
- One 6-ounce jar sundried tomatoes, undrained
- 4 medium sized yellow squash
- 4 medium sized zucchini
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil sliced thin
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/4 inch slices.
- Add your reserved oil to a medium skillet. Add the diced shallots, and both squashes. Sauté until squash is becoming soft and lightly browned over medium high heat.
- Add reserved sun-dried tomatoes strips and basil. Toss gently to mix. Serve immediately.