This Garden Squash with Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe is a healthy and delicious addition to any meal!
- One 6-ounce jar sundried tomatoes, undrained
- 4 medium sized yellow squash
- 4 medium sized zucchini
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil sliced thin
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into 1/4 inch slices.
- Add your reserved oil to a medium skillet. Add the diced shallots, and both squashes. Sauté until squash is becoming soft and lightly browned over medium high heat.
- Add reserved sun-dried tomatoes strips and basil. Toss gently to mix. Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &