This Cheesy Spaghetti Squash with Raisins Recipe is healthy, easy to make and delicious.
- spaghetti squash
- 4 ounces raw goat cheese
- 4 ounces shredded gouda goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scrape out any seeds and place on a baking sheet rind side up.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Scrape out spaghetti strands into a pot when baking is done and immediately add goat cheese, stirring cheese and noodles in pot over low heat.
- Add in the 4 oz of gouda once the goat cheese has been incorporated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with raisins and walnuts.