This Cheesy Spaghetti Squash with Raisins Recipe is healthy, easy to make and delicious.
- spaghetti squash
- 4 ounces raw goat cheese
- 4 ounces shredded gouda goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scrape out any seeds and place on a baking sheet rind side up.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Scrape out spaghetti strands into a pot when baking is done and immediately add goat cheese, stirring cheese and noodles in pot over low heat.
- Add in the 4 oz of gouda once the goat cheese has been incorporated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with raisins and walnuts.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &