This Faux Rice Pudding recipe is healthy, easy to make and surprisingly delicious! It hits the spot when a sweet craving comes on but doesn’t leave you feeling guilty. Try this healthy substitution for a classic dessert.
- 1-2 cauliflower heads (to make 1 cup cauliflower rice)
- 2 cups honey
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Paleo flour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add cauliflower and pulse until “rice” is made.
- Combine the rice, honey, eggs and salt in a bowl and mix well. Stir in flour, raisins and vanilla. When combined, add in milk. Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly set.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &