This Faux Rice Pudding recipe is healthy, easy to make and surprisingly delicious! It hits the spot when a sweet craving comes on but doesn’t leave you feeling guilty. Try this healthy substitution for a classic dessert.
- 1-2 cauliflower heads (to make 1 cup cauliflower rice)
- 2 cups honey
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup Paleo flour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add cauliflower and pulse until “rice” is made.
- Combine the rice, honey, eggs and salt in a bowl and mix well. Stir in flour, raisins and vanilla. When combined, add in milk. Pour into 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly set.