- 2 cups cranberries
- ½ cup organic apple juice
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated orange rind
- ½ cup pecans (or walnuts)
- Combine cranberries, apple juice, honey and cinnamon in a sauce pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until most berries pop.
- Remove from heat, stir in grated orange rind and pecans.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
This cranberry sauce recipe with pecans is a delicious dessert or side! It’s sweetened with honey and free of refined sugars! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &