This fall chicken salad recipe is a classic. It’s healthy, easy to make and delicious!
- One 6-ounce cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- 6-8 sliced grapes
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ goat kefir or Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh spinach or lettuce
- In a small bowl, add in chicken, celery, grapes and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk kefir, dijon mustard and pepper.
- Add dressing to chicken mixture and stir until well combined.
- Serve on bed of spinach.