- One 6-ounce cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- 6-8 sliced grapes
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ goat kefir or Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh spinach or lettuce
- In a small bowl, add in chicken, celery, grapes and walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk kefir, dijon mustard and pepper.
- Add dressing to chicken mixture and stir until well combined.
- Serve on bed of spinach.
This fall chicken salad recipe is a classic. It’s healthy, easy to make and delicious!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &