This florentine omelet recipe is loaded with healthy fats and protein! It’s the perfect breakfast to start your day with and is loaded with delicious flavor!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 handful spinach
- ¼ small onion, sliced very thin
- ½ cup mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic, pressed
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in spinach, onion, mushrooms and garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Cook egg mixture about 3 minutes, or until partially set.
- Flip with spatula and continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or desired doneness.
- Top with tomato and crumbled goat cheese.