Florentine Omelet Recipe
This florentine omelet recipe is loaded with healthy fats and protein! It’s the perfect breakfast to start your day with and is loaded with delicious flavor!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 handful spinach
- ¼ small onion, sliced very thin
- ½ cup mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic, pressed
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in spinach, onion, mushrooms and garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Cook egg mixture about 3 minutes, or until partially set.
- Flip with spatula and continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or desired doneness.
- Top with tomato and crumbled goat cheese.
Thank you for the cool recipe! I like fast cooking since I wake up late and should do everything fast. And I also haven’t time to cook smth in the evening because I both study and work. https://ozziessays.com/category/essays/ helps me with that. I have at least time for wash myself))
How many gram and how many times a week should I use/eat sage, thyme, rosemary, coriander & ground clove? There are any side-effects if I eat them together everyday? Please guide me how to use herbs effectively in very detail. Thank you very much for your help!
You can eat these herbs everyday, but I would consult with your local healthcare provider on how much to take as it varies from person to person. All the best!
Grilled Cheese with Grilled onion and chicken breast
2 slices Ezekiel Bread
Shredded Goat Cheese Grass fed
1/4 sliced onion
2 Tbls grass fed butter
1 leftover chicken breast
Season to taste I used salt and turmeric
Place butter in pan, grill onion season to taste. Slice chicken breast thin add to pan to heat. Set aside. Put additional butter in pan place 1 slice of buttered bread in pan add more butter if needed. Top with grated goat cheese, grilled onion and chicken breast let cheese melt some add more cheese and the other slice of bread with a spat of butter. Carefully turn over the sandwich to grill other side. Be careful not to burn it. Enjoy
By Jo Charter
What are your thoughts on bee pollen? I take one teaspoon a day from our local farmers market.
Bee pollen is great!