- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium size red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup grated, raw cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium oven-proof skillet, sauté the onions in the coconut oil until soft and transparent. Add chopped vegetables. Sauté until they start to soften.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, cheese, parsley and basil and stir well.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables in the skillet. Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
This Garden Frittata Recipe is a healthy and delicious way to start the day! Try this easy recipe now!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &