Garden Frittata Recipe
This Garden Frittata Recipe is a healthy and delicious way to start the day! Try this easy recipe now!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium size red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup grated, raw cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium oven-proof skillet, sauté the onions in the coconut oil until soft and transparent. Add chopped vegetables. Sauté until they start to soften.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, cheese, parsley and basil and stir well.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables in the skillet. Bake in oven for 35 minutes.