Quinoa Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe
This Quinoa Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe is healthy, gluten free and a delicious way to start the day!
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pastured eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Put all ingredients in large bowl and stir gently (Do not over stir or mixture will be tough).
- Place a large pan over medium heat and add in coconut oil. Add 1/4 cup of the batter to pan.
- Cook pancakes about three minutes on the first side and about one minute on other side or until cooked through.