This Date Pecan Coconut Balls recipe is great for an on the go snack! They’re very healthy, delicious and easy to make! Coconut has been around for centuries but has recently gained increased popularity in the media. Coconut has many health benefits and even aids in weight loss and helps to stimulate the metabolism!
Also, try this delicious gluten-free pecan pie.
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1½ cups pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Process pecans in food processor until ground. Add dates and process until mixture is sticky.
- Add hemp seeds and coconut. Process until blended.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate until firm, approximately one hour.