This peach salad recipe with goat cheese is amazing! It’s refreshing, creamy and the perfect summer side! Try it today!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Balsamic Peaches and Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 pounds baby arugula, rinsed
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 bunch purple basil, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup kefir
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 tbsp. honey and vinegar; add peaches and coat.
- In large pan, sear peaches over medium heat for about 2 1/2 mins per side or until peaches are carmelized. remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss together peaches, arugula, shallot, almonds, basil
- Whisk together last 7 ingredients or combine in a Mason Jar
- Drizzle over salad and Serve with 1 oz Goat Cheese on top.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &