This Chocolate Covered Berries recipe is the perfect dessert or snack! It’s packed full of essential antioxidants and will curb all those sweet cravings!
- 2 dark chocolate bars, minimum 72% cacao
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- Melt chocolate in a metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Stir in coconut oil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Add blueberries to the chocolate, and stir gently to coat. Spoon small clumps of blueberries onto the waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm, about 10 minutes. Store in a cool place in an airtight container. These will last about 2 days.