This peach salad recipe with goat cheese is amazing! It’s refreshing, creamy and the perfect summer side! Try it today!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 pounds baby arugula, rinsed
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 bunch purple basil, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup kefir (from goat)
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1 tbsp. honey and vinegar; add peaches and coat.
- In large pan, sear peaches over medium heat for about 2 1/2 mins per side or until peaches are carmelized. remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss together peaches, arugula, shallot, almonds, basil
- Whisk together last 7 ingredients or combine in a Mason Jar
- Drizzle over salad and Serve with 1 oz Goat Cheese on top.