This black bean soup recipe is loaded with fiber and flavor!
It’s easy, fast to make and goes great with any meal. Add it to your menu tonight!
Black Bean Soup Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Two 15 ounce cans organic black beans
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, blend one can of black beans with one cup of water until smooth.
- In a medium sauce pan, add in coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic until tender.
- Add black bean mixture from the blender and stir on medium-low heat.
- Add in second can of beans and continue cooking 5-10 minutes.
- Add sea salt, chili powder, cumin and hot sauce to taste.
- Serve hot.