This black bean soup recipe is loaded with fiber and flavor!
It’s easy, fast to make and goes great with any meal. Add it to your menu tonight!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Black Bean Soup Recipe
- Two 15 ounce cans organic black beans
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, blend one can of black beans with one cup of water until smooth.
- In a medium sauce pan, add in coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic until tender.
- Add black bean mixture from the blender and stir on medium-low heat.
- Add in second can of beans and continue cooking 5-10 minutes.
- Add sea salt, chili powder, cumin and hot sauce to taste.
- Serve hot.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &