Healthy Pumpkin Bread
This gluten free pumpkin bread recipe is soft, sweet and super satisfying.
The fluffy texture melts in your mouth and has a rich nutty flavor with strong pumpkin taste.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s gluten-free and uses all natural ingredients.
Top off this healthy pumpkin bread recipe with some warm grass-fed butter and pair it with a glass of almond milk.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup pumpkin
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3-4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix both bowls together until well incorporated.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes.