This pumpkin marmalade recipe adds great variety compared to typical marmalades and is one the whole family will enjoy. Try it today!
Other Pumpkin Recipes
- 1 small pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and chopped into small pieces (about 3 pounds)
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of honey or maple syrup
- 2 pint jars
- In a stainless steel pot add cut & sliced citrus pieces, and 3 cups water and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to simmer and cover for 30 mins.
- Add honey or syrup and stir until combined.
- Chop pumpkin into approximately 1/2 inch squares.
- Add the pumpkin and bring to a boil for 15 mins.
- Turn down heat and stir until it thickens to a gel.
- Pour into jars and refrigerate.