This pumpkin marmalade recipe adds great variety compared to typical marmalades and is one the whole family will enjoy. Try it today!
- 1 small pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and chopped into small pieces (about 3 pounds)
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of honey or maple syrup
- 2 pint jars
- In a stainless steel pot add cut & sliced citrus pieces, and 3 cups water and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to simmer and cover for 30 mins.
- Add honey or syrup and stir until combined.
- Chop pumpkin into approximately 1/2 inch squares.
- Add the pumpkin and bring to a boil for 15 mins.
- Turn down heat and stir until it thickens to a gel.
- Pour into jars and refrigerate.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &