This pumpkin blueberry pancakes recipe is a favorite by all who try it. It’s gluten-free, qualifies as a genuine high-fiber food and is seriously delicious! Try it and you won’t be sorry!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free pancake flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl (except blueberries)
- Whisk in dry ingredients carefully to avoid clumping
- Stir in blueberries
- Heat Coconut oil in pan over medium heat
- Pour approximately 1/3 cups of batter per pancake until pan is full
- Cook until bubbles form on top of batter and begin to pop, flip and repeat cooking
- Serve warm with blueberry and maple syrup
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &