Quinoa is a special grain that is not only gluten free but also high in protein! Try it in this delicious quinoa porridge recipe!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Quinoa Porridge Recipe
- ½ cup quinoa
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add quinoa, season with cinnamon and cook until toasted, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- Add almond milk, water, vanilla, maple syrup and sea salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and cook until porridge is thick and grains are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Add more water if needed. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &