This zucchini skillet recipe is full of vitamin C and potassium! Try this delicious side with any meal and get your daily dose today!
Zucchini Skillet Recipe
Total Time: 15 minutes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 cups coarsely-shredded zucchini
- 2 teaspoons Basil
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced, ripe black olives
- Saute onion in oil over med heat. Stir in zucchini, basil, sea salt and garlic powder and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-6 min.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and olives. Cover and cook for 5 more min.