Carrots and apples are well known for their nutritional value, and this carrot apple salad recipe is a great addition to any meal. Requiring only five ingredients, it’s refreshing and easy to make!
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup peeled and grated apple (any kind)
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, add carrots and apples.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice.
- Pour over carrot mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle desired salt and pepper and serve immediately.