- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup peeled and grated apple (any kind)
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, add carrots and apples.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and lemon juice.
- Pour over carrot mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle desired salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Carrots and apples are well known for their nutritional value, and this carrot apple salad recipe is a great addition to any meal. Requiring only five ingredients, it’s refreshing and easy to make!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &