This garlic asparagus recipe is a delicious and easy addition to any meal!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends removed
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil on medium high heat.
- Add in garlic and asparagus to the pan.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &