This deviled eggs recipe is a staple at our house! We make this high protein recipe for an on the go snack and for every dinner party! Try it today!
- 1 dozen hardboiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tablespoons paleo or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- dash of paprika
- Peel and slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Place yolks in separate bowl.
- Add in parsley, capers, lemon zest, juice, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, sea salt and water.
- Mix until consistent.
- Scoop filling into egg halves.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped parsley and paprika.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &