- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1½ tablespoons arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Saute the onions in the butter for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 more minutes. Stir in the dill, paprika, coconut amines and broth.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the milk and arrowroot powder together. Pour this into the soup and stir well to blend. Cover and simmer for 15 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the salt, ground black pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Allow to heat through over low heat, about 3 to 5 minutes.
This mushroom soup recipe has all the flavor without the sugars and conventional dairy. Instead, it’s full of healthy fats and spices that won’t disappoint! Try it with dinner today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &