This Gluten Free Lemon Ginger Scone recipe is a great addition to any breakfast or coffee (organic, of course) date and free of refined sugars! Enjoy!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of fresh, grated ginger
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Blend the almond flour, salt, and baking soda together, and then add the lemon zest, ginger, egg and honey.
- Roll batter into a ball and place it on parchment paper.
- Flatten the ball of dough into a large circle and slice the dough into triangular pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet and separate the scones so they’re about an inch or so apart.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the scones are browned on the outside.