Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
This guilt free Strawberry Ice Cream recipe is healthy, free of refined sugars and deliciously refreshing!
3 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 16 ounces goat or coconut kefir
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ ripe banana, frozen
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend.
- Pour mixture into a medium size glass baking dish, cover and put in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take out about 10 minutes before you plan to serve it and blend again.