This Zucchini Chips Recipe is the perfect snack! They’re high in vitamin C and loaded with flavor! They’re easy to make, fast and delicious! Try them today.
- 1 large Zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning or more to taste
- 1 cup Paleo flour
- ½ cup Fresh Grated Romano (hard sheep cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450 deg.
- Slice Zucchini into thin slices 1/4" -1/8"
- Mix Flour and Italian Seasoning in bowl
- Wisk together 2 eggs in separate bowl
- Coat Zucchini slices in egg then dredge through flour mixture
- Place on cookie sheet (coat in coconut oil for easier cleanup) and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Flip and then add fresh grated Romano
- Bake 8-10 more mins or until crispy
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &