This Zucchini Chips Recipe is the perfect snack! They’re high in vitamin C and loaded with flavor! They’re easy to make, fast and delicious! Try them today.
- 1 large Zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning or more to taste
- 1 cup Paleo flour
- ½ cup Fresh Grated Romano (hard sheep cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450 deg.
- Slice Zucchini into thin slices 1/4" -1/8"
- Mix Flour and Italian Seasoning in bowl
- Wisk together 2 eggs in separate bowl
- Coat Zucchini slices in egg then dredge through flour mixture
- Place on cookie sheet (coat in coconut oil for easier cleanup) and bake for 8-10 minutes
- Flip and then add fresh grated Romano
- Bake 8-10 more mins or until crispy