This cranberry salsa recipe is a delicious treat to add to any meal or snack! It’s great on crackers or vegetables! Try it today!
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin seed oil
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or frozen, thawed
- 1⅓ cups chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced, seeded serrano chiles
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add pepitas and stir until golden, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to plate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place cranberries in processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add onions, cilantro and chiles.
- Whisk together honey and lime juice in another bowl.
- Add cranberry mixture and pepitas to lime juice mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve with rice chips or almond flour crackers.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &