Almond Crusted Salmon Recipe
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated organic lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups spinach
- Grind the almonds in a coffee grinder or food processor.
- Mix almond powder, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper on a plate.
- Dredge the salmon on both sides through the almond mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked throughout.
- Serve over bed of greens and top with fresh lemon juice.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &