Almond Crusted Salmon Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated organic lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups spinach
- Grind the almonds in a coffee grinder or food processor.
- Mix almond powder, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper on a plate.
- Dredge the salmon on both sides through the almond mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked throughout.
- Serve over bed of greens and top with fresh lemon juice.