- 4 small, wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 cups spinach
- Lemon juice for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Blend until all is well-combined.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dredge the salmon on both sides through the almond mixture.
- Fry salmon in the oil 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked throughout.
- Serve over bed of fresh greens and top with fresh lemon juice.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &