This Dark Chocolate Almond Butter recipe is an amazing addition to any snack! Try this fun twist on a classic and enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Recipe
- 2 cups sprouted almonds (or dry roasted almonds)
- 3.5 ounce dark chocolate bar, minimum 72% cacao
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- coconut sugar, to taste
- In a small sauce pan or double boiler, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add almonds and pulse until almonds are a fine meal. Turn on food processor to high until the almonds begin to break down into a butter consistency.
- Add in melted chocolate mixture and sea salt and continue processing until a smooth creamy texture is achieved.
- If desiring more sweetness, add in coconut sugar one teaspoon at a time.
- Pour in jars and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &