Blueberry muffins are a family favorite and this recipe won’t disappoint! This gluten free blueberry muffins recipe is absolutely delicious, healthy and so easy to make! Try this classic today!
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, honey, vanilla and coconut oil/ghee.
- Combine both mixtures together. Once well incorporated, add blueberries and mix.
- Fill a muffin pan with liners. Fill each liner with batter.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &