Blueberry muffins are a family favorite and this recipe won’t disappoint! This gluten free blueberry muffins recipe is absolutely delicious, healthy and so easy to make! Try this classic today!
Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-6 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, honey, vanilla and coconut oil/ghee.
- Combine both mixtures together. Once well incorporated, add blueberries and mix.
- Fill a muffin pan with liners. Fill each liner with batter.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes