This broccoli salad recipe is loaded with fiber and vitamin C! It’s refreshing and easy to make. Try this fast salad with lunch today!
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups grated broccoli stems
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
- Combine broccoli florets, shredded stems, sunflower seeds, golden raisins and green onions in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in red wine vinegar and then the mayonnaise until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator before serving.