Creamy Pea Salad Recipe
This Creamy Pea Salad recipe is healthy, easy to make and delicious. Try this great side dish with any meal!
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ¼ pound snow peas, sliced
- 4 ounces raw cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 1 ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and black pepper
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Bring a pot of water to boil Fill another pot with ice water. Add the snap peas and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the snow peas and cook 30 sec. Drain the peas and plunge into ice water
- In a skillet, add the flour, chicken broth, coconut milk and cook for 6 minutes.
- Drain the peas and add to the skillet. Add in the frozen peas and cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir in the honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add in the grated cheese and serve.