This mint baked veggies recipe is the perfect addition to any meal! Mint adds a cool and refreshing flavor that is sure to satisfy! Try this fun variation!
- 1 cup chopped radishes
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons mint leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in radishes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.
- Coat vegetable mixture with melted coconut oil and toss together.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add fresh mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &