Mint Baked Veggies Recipe
This mint baked veggies recipe is the perfect addition to any meal! Mint adds a cool and refreshing flavor that is sure to satisfy! Try this fun variation!
- 1 cup chopped radishes
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons mint leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in radishes, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.
- Coat vegetable mixture with melted coconut oil and toss together.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add fresh mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
The photo shows broccoli and two different kinds of cauliflower and no radishes. I am guessing you can add broccoli as well. Looks delicious!