- 6 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large Red or White Onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 400F. Slice potatoes in half and bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove the skin from the sweet potatoes and add the sweet potatoes in a medium bowl.
- In a food processor, add the sweet potatoes, onion, oil garlic and water, blending until well-combined.
- In a medium stock pot over medium heat, add the mixture andthe broth, stirring until well-incorporated.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &