This Roasted Garlic and Sweet Potato Soup is a great addition to any meal. It’s not only tasty but also healing to your gut! Try it today!
- 6 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large Red or White Onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 400F. Slice potatoes in half and bake for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove the skin from the sweet potatoes and add the sweet potatoes in a medium bowl.
- In a food processor, add the sweet potatoes, onion, oil garlic and water, blending until well-combined.
- In a medium stock pot over medium heat, add the mixture andthe broth, stirring until well-incorporated.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.