This zucchini falafel recipe is not only delicious, but it’s packed full of vitamin C and healthy fiber! It’s easy to make and gluten free. Try this as a snack, side or meal!
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup gluten-free crackers
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red onion
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup goat milk, yogurt or kefir
- 8 leaves of lettuce
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Blend chickpeas, crackers, zucchini, onion, egg and sea salt in blender or food processor.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat. Form into patties and cook until golden brown. 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Top with yogurt and mint on bed of lettuce.